VL TRIM ANGLE INDICATOR (OUTBOARD POSITION) diameter 52 mm
The Viewline trim gauge provides information about the position of the engine in relation to the boat‘s stern.
In this way the skipper always knows whether the drive is in the raised or lowered position. He can also optimise the boat‘s trim.
• 8 pole Tyco / Hirschmann MQS plug
• + / – 3.6° angle degree accuracy over the entire display range
• Current consumption < 150 mA, with integrated warning light (LED)
• Input signal: standard Ω values
• 90° display angle
• Reverse polarity protection
• Anti-fog double lens
• Front side protection rating IP67
Trim gauge, adapter cable 8 pole, round bezel, pushbuttons for mode and configuration, spinlock nut, rubber seal, QR code, safety instructions