VL AMMETER 52 mm
The Viewline ammeter provides an overview of the entire electrical system. The level of current being drawn and the supply current are clearly displayed and the shunt – a measurement resistor – can be inserted into the measurement point in a matter of seconds.
The fine connecting cable that runs from the shunt to the gauge is easy to lay without taking up much space.
• 8 pole Tyco / Hirschmann MQS plug
• < 2.5 % accuracy over the entire display range
• Current consumption < 100 mA, with integrated warning light (LED)
• 240° display angle
• Programmable warning point (PC software)
• Reverse polarity protection
• Anti-fog double lens
• Front side protection rating IP67
Ammeter gauge, adapter cable 8 pole, round bezel, pushbuttons for mode and configuration, spinlock nut, rubber seal, QR code, safety instructions