EcoPulse™ is a pulse width modulation (PWM) solar charge controller within Morningstar’s Essential Series TM of products which provides essential off- grid battery regulation functions. Metered and non- metered versions of this product are available at 10, 20, and 30 amp charge ratings for 12 and 24 volt battery systems
- • 4-Stage charging: Bulk, Absorption, Float, Equalize.
- • PV electronic protection: overload, short-circuit, high voltage, reverse polarity, high temperature, nighttime reverse current.
- • Load electronic protection: overload, short-circuit, high temperature, reverse polarity.
- • Battery electronic protection: reverse polarity.
- • Load control: Low Voltage Disconnect and Low Voltage Reconnect.
- • Lighting control: Dusk to Down.
- • Operating temperature: -40°C a +45°C
- • Tropicalization: conformal coating, marine-rated terminals
- • Terminals: 2,5-16 mm2 / 14-6AWG
- • Enclosure: IP20 protection
- • Dimensions: 15,3 x 10,5 x 5,5 cm
- • Weight: 0,4 kg
- • Certifications: CE
- • Accessories: Remote temperature sensor (RTS)