- • 3 phase brushless wind turbines. The cross-ventilated ‘savonious’ vertical axis rotor coupled with the well proven axial flux alternator.
- • Quiet; reliable.
- • Robust design, almost indestructible: these vertical axis wind turbine are designed & proven to survive 80 mph Antarctic winds.
- • Compact and lightweight, can be installed in a variety of positions with ease
- • Marine quality finish, high quality components and lasting performance
- • High efficiency due to anticipated start-up charge
- • Charge controller included (only LE-v150™ model)
- • 12 / 24 V models available
Applications: Trickle charging for batteries installed on boats and land. Polar stations for monitoring air pollution. Buoys and marine lights. Telecom systems. Signaling systems requiring low energy.