EML SERIES: SINGLE PHASE 1500 RPM MARINE GENERATORS (7.40 to 39.0 Kw)
Marine generators features
• Connection on one side
• Electronic management
• Easy maintenance
• Local and remote control
• Reduced dimensions and noise level
Marine generators standard equipment
• Sound proof canopy: Made entirely from marine grade aluminum (LEGA 5754 H111) powder coated.
• EOB® control panel: Waterproof control panel for engine protection with LCD display. Dimensions on the dashboard 96×96 mm, supplied separately for all the generators. Selector on board the generators for manual start bypassing the control panel.
• Generating set brackets: 4 steel brackets to attach the generator to the floor of the boat.
• Emergency button: Emergency button positioned on the Generating Set to allow for the immediate shutdown in case of danger or damage.
Marine generators optional equipment
• Silenced muffler kit
• Sea water intake kit
• Siphon breaker
• Water gas separator
• Electrical fuel pump
• Diesel prefilter with water separator
• Diesel water separator
• Manual oil extraction pump
• CE certified
• Power: ISO 8528
• Directive Machinery: 2006/42/CE – 89/392CEE – 98/37/CE
• Electromagnetic compatibility: 2004/108/CE – 89/336/CEE – 93/68/CEE
• Acoustic emission: 2005/88/CE – 2000/14/CE (sound guard version only)
Marine generators available Models: (230 V – 50Hz – 1Ph)
EML740 (7.4 Kw), EML970 (9.7 Kw), EML1200 (12.0 Kw), EML1800 (18.0 Kw), EML2500 (25.0 Kw); EML3200 (32.0 Kw); EML3900 (39.0 Kw)